- Medford, MN
Join our team at ALDI as a 1st Shift Full-Time Warehouse Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for efficiently selecting and receiving incoming stock, organizing merchandise strategically, and participating in warehouse inventory counts. You will collaborate effectively with peers, suppliers, and warehouse leadership to ensure operational excellence. Providing input to the warehouse management for process improvements and supporting the achievement of budgeted goals are also key aspects of this role.
- Select and receive incoming stock efficiently to fulfill orders received from stores.
- Relocate merchandise throughout the warehouse according to handling guidelines.
- Sort, organize, and load merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unload incoming shipments.
- Perform general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Participate in-taking warehouse inventory counts according to guidelines, and inspect product for quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Cooperate and interact effectively with peers, suppliers, and warehouse leadership through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
- Provide input to the warehouse management regarding changes to improve processes and support in achieving budgeted goals.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be employed for this role at ALDI.
- Demonstrates concern for quality, product integrity, and safety of one’s own and others’ work and impact to the stores.
- Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and supervisors.
- Adapts positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges, and change to achieve and sustain peak effectiveness.
- Delivers excellent performance by seizing opportunities and proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures.
- Makes decisions, stays organized, and maintains compliance with ALDI standards to support overall productivity and speed in the warehouse.
The position requires frequently lifting and placing products weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights, moving merchandise from warehouse stock, and preparing products for store deliveries. The role also involves continuous work in varying temperatures and safely operating powered industrial equipment.
- 401(k) Plan and Company 401(k) Matching Contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and PerkSpot National Discount Program.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance, and Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays.
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay and Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Term Life Insurance.