- Lonsdale, MN
Were looking for a 1st Shift Warehouse Package Handler to join our team. You'll be responsible for selecting and receiving incoming stock, relocating merchandise throughout the warehouse, sorting and loading merchandise, and participating in warehouse inventory counts, along with other duties.
- Select and receive incoming stock efficiently to fulfill orders received from stores.
- Relocate merchandise throughout the warehouse according to product handling guidelines.
- Sort, organize, and load merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unload incoming shipment from trucks.
- Perform general cleaning duties, participate in warehouse inventory counts, and cooperate and interact effectively with peers, suppliers, and warehouse leadership.
- Provide input to the warehouse management regarding changes to improve processes, inspect product, and assist warehouse management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Operate equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
- Adhere to ALDI policies and procedures to support overall productivity and speed in the warehouse both for him/herself as well as the broader team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift and place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Discount Program