- Conway, WA
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Payloads Organization within Boeing Commercial Aircraft is seeking Associate Technical Designers for a number of different positions to join our teams in Everett, WA. The Payloads Organization is responsible for everything you see when you fly and much of which you don’t. The Interiors of the airplane, along with the cargo compartments, exterior markings, associated systems, and cabin safety all make up Payloads. We are how our airline customers fulfill their mission and represent their brand and shape how the public experiences flight.
Our organization is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, which pulls from many engineering backgrounds. The selected candidate will have a statement of work that spans the product lifecycle: supporting customer configuration development, supplier engagement, validating and verifying design requirements, integrating business needs, and supporting the product through the production and certification processes. Your work will include the need to interface with other members of project engineering, production engineering, program/product teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions. You will be able to combine the expertise and resources of the interiors organization to certify and deliver the best interiors products within the industry.
- Assists to develop, integrate and document structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design.
- Assists in the development of new design/analysis processes and tools to improve the effectiveness, quality, and efficiency of the development effort.
- Assist to develop, maintain and modify interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers, and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years of experience in a technical field
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years of experience in technical design, including modeling, and technical integration or equivalent combination of additional education and relevant experience
- Experience in aerospace interiors, materials and properties, design criteria and release
- Experience working with technical requirements or technical writing
- Experience working with Visual Basic, Python, Java experience, Model-based design and systems engineering, or Relational design
This position offers relocation based on the candidate’s eligibility
This is a union represented position
This position is for 1st shift
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug-Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for various substances
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain top talent. Elements include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and time away from work. Salary is based upon candidate experience and qualifications.
Summary pay range for Associate: $56,950 - $77,050