- Poca, WV
Cable Installation Technician
Location: Not specified
Job Type: Not specified
Join DISH as a Cable Installation Technician and become an integral part of our team, delivering TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. As a technician, you will be training to provide a world-class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit. You will play a key role in ensuring an excellent customer experience, contributing to DISH's dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Represent DISH in customers' homes daily, simplifying lives and consulting homeowners on their smart home possibilities.
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs.
- A valid driver's license with a driving record that meets DISH safety standards.
- Travel may be required.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy benefits including guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase, performance incentives, paid training, paid time off & paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, health savings account, and more. Additionally, DISH provides a van, tools, and uniforms, offering endless opportunities for growth. DISH's commitment to employee development is evident, with over 400 of our current technician leaders starting as technicians. If you have grit and tenacity, you will grow quickly at DISH!
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential.