- Garwood, TX
Cable Installer at DISH
DISH, an EchoStar Company, is looking for Cable Installers to join our team. As a Cable Installer, you will play a vital role in delivering TV and Smart Home solutions to our customers. You'll receive comprehensive training to provide top-notch customer service and help connect more Americans with our cutting-edge services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What’s in It for You?
- Guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase
- Performance Incentives with the potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each following year
- Paid training, time off, and holidays
- 4-day work week with overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health and insurance packages
- Free DISH TV programming and discounted Sling TV and Boost Infinite phone plans
- 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement
- DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms
What will you be doing?
As a Cable Installer, you will be representing DISH in customers' homes daily, simplifying lives, and consulting on smart home possibilities.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly
- Ability to work at heights and lift over 70 lbs
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willingness to travel as needed
Discover the full range of health perks and career opportunities on our careers website. Employment is subject to pre-employment screening requirements.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until filled.