- Evansville, IN
As a Cable Installer at DISH, you will be part of a dynamic team delivering TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. Your dedication will contribute to providing a world-class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit.
- Represent DISH in customers' homes daily.
- Simplify lives and consult homeowners on their infinite smart home possibilities during the install.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Willingness to travel if required.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, including a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential.