- Lexington, SC
Sevita, a leading provider of home and community-based specialized healthcare, is seeking dedicated Caregivers to join their mission-driven team. As a Caregiver at Sevita, you will have the rewarding opportunity to help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities live well and thrive in their communities. If you are compassionate, patient, and committed to making a difference, Sevita offers a fulfilling career path where you can create meaningful relationships and support individuals' developmental goals.
- Assist individuals with personal hygiene and daily activities.
- Support individuals with behavioral challenges and complex needs.
- Help participants engage in the community and enjoy various activities.
- Work collaboratively with leaders to ensure the well-being of participants.
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay.
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your well-being.
- Job Security: Stable job at an established, growing company.
- Learning and Development: Investment in your career development and training.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred.
- Skills: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible.
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
Apply today and start a fulfilling career as a Caregiver at Sevita, where you can make a real difference in people's lives and experience growth and satisfaction in your work.