- Levittown, PA
Sevita, a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care, is seeking compassionate and dedicated Caregivers to join our mission-driven team. As a Caregiver at Sevita, you'll have the rewarding opportunity to help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities live well and thrive. You'll build meaningful relationships, support participants with their personal hygiene, and assist individuals in achieving their developmental goals, fostering a promising future for both the participants and yourself.
- Assist individuals with personal hygiene and support them in their daily activities.
- Help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities.
- Support participants with developmental goals such as budgeting, exercise, and nutrition.
- Provide compassionate care to individuals with behavioral challenges and other complex needs.
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand, full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge and be your best at work.
- Network of Support: Supervisors who deeply care about the participants and your wellbeing.
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company.
- Learning and Development: Investment in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred.
- Skills: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible.
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license.
Sevita is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and respects the unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of our employees and the people we serve.