- Charter Senior Living of Gallatin
- Gallatin, TN
Join Charter Senior Living of Gallatin as a Caregiver Part Time. As a Caregiver, you will play a crucial role in providing compassionate care to residents while maintaining a professional and supportive environment.
- Maintain Charter Senior Living Mission and Core Values.
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as medication reminders, bathing, grooming, and escort service.
- Offer emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily assistance provided and report any resident issues or concerns.
- Familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly population.
- Clear communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR/First Aid Certification may be required.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 12-hour shifts, both Full-Time and Part-Time available
- $100 per month Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Commitment to helping each Associate have more than just a job