- Wright Media
- Lake Hamilton, FL
We are seeking a reliable and hard-working CDL A Company Driver to join our team at Wright Media. As part of our experienced trucking team, you will have the opportunity to travel across the country and operate advanced trucking equipment. Your main responsibility will be to ensure the timely and safe delivery of goods to our customers. This is a rewarding and exciting career opportunity within the transportation and trucking industry.
- Ensure the safe and efficient delivery of goods to customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe cab and trailer.
- Perform daily inspections to ensure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Perform planning and navigation duties to ensure the most efficient route.
- Keep up to date with regulations and compliance standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers as well as colleagues on a daily basis.
- Possession of a valid CDL-A Driver license.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of driving regulations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers and coworkers.
- Commitment to safety and ability to maintain a secure and organized log book.
- Responsible, organized, and highly dependable.
- Minimum age of 21 with a stable work history.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with tanker endorsement in the state of residence.
- No driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) convictions in the previous seven (7) years.
- Must be able to pass the road test, DOT physical exam, pulmonary function test, and a controlled substance test.
- Professionalism in appearance and performance.
- Competitive salaries.
- Healthcare and retirement plans.
- Autonomy, adventure, job security, and a great team environment.
If you are a qualified and experienced CDL-A Company Driver looking for a new opportunity, we urge you to apply for this position today.