- Centria Autism
- Grand Rapids, MI
- $16 - $18 hour
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Behavior Technicians at Centria Autism. As a Behavior Technician, you will work one-on-one with children to implement individualized behavior intervention plans under the guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Your role involves using evidence-based techniques to teach communication, social, and daily living skills while reducing interfering behaviors, making a real difference in the lives of children with autism.
This position requires a compassionate and patient individual who works well in a team environment. While prior experience is not necessary as we provide comprehensive training, candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess a high school diploma or GED, and have the ability to obtain CPR, First Aid Certification, and pass a background check. Physical requirements include the ability to move in various positions, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds. By the end of each day, you will leave knowing you have positively impacted a child and their family.
- Passionate about helping children with autism
- Patient, compassionate, and able to work well in a team
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid Certification and pass background check
- Ability to move in various positions and lift up to 50 pounds
- Structured career path in the field of Behavioral Analysis
- Discounts to retail partners via Benefit Hub
- Employee Assistance Plan with benefits around mental health and counseling
- Opportunities to make an impact in the life of a special needs child