- VASA Fitness
- Colorado Springs, CO
Child Care Attendant
Company: VASA Fitness
Child Care Attendants at VASA Fitness are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our mini members and guests during their stay with VASA Fitness. The Attendants are responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area. They must adhere to internal policy and procedures to ensure the efficient and safe operation of our KidCare facilities.
- Ensure all guests, members, and mini members feel welcome by greeting them by name and saying a friendly goodbye when they leave.
- Engage with all mini members and members in a positive manner, follow company policies, and ensure mini members are participating in fun and entertaining activities.
- Follow the checking in and out procedure to ensure the safety of our mini members, maintain cleanliness and safety of the KidCare to establish the overall safety of the children entrusted in our care.
- Competitive pay rate of $14.42 per hour
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships
- Paid Time Off for employees working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible Vacation Plan for employees working 40 hours per week
- Paid Holidays for employees working 40 hours per week