- VASA Fitness
- Westminster, CO
Child Care Attendant
Schedule: Mornings and Open Availability
Child Care Attendants at VASA Fitness are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our mini members and guests during their stay. They are also responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area, and must adhere to internal policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and safe operation of our KidCare facilities.
- Upholding KidCare Standards: Ensure all guests, members, and mini members feel welcome by engaging with them in a positive manner, following company policies, and ensuring mini members are participating in fun and entertaining activities.
- Safety of our Mini Members: Follow the check-in and check-out procedures to ensure their safety, maintain cleanliness and safety of the KidCare, and interact with each mini member and monitor all children during their stay.
- Competitive pay: $14.42 per hour + Commission Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships and 401k options for all employees
- Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave (for 30+ hours per week employees), Flexible Vacation Plan, and Paid Holidays (for 40 hours per week employees)