- VASA Fitness
- Sandy, UT
Child Care Attendant
Location: Not specified
Job Type: Not specified
Child Care Attendants are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our members and guests during their stay with VASA Fitness. The Attendants are responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area. Attendants must adhere to internal policy and procedures to ensure the efficient and safe operation of our KidCare facilities.
- Create a friendly, professional, and positive first impression on our members, their guests, and the general public through a professional and friendly demeanor including telephone skills, dress, and personal grooming.
- Greet and check in the children of members and guests of the clubs, ensuring proper procedures are followed to maintain safety and control of the check-in and out process.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the KidCare areas to ensure the over-all safety of the children entrusted to our care.
- Properly complete any and all internal required paperwork.
- Respond to any emergency involving children in the care of VASA Fitness.
- Comfort the children of our members psychologically and physically through play, physical contact including holding, and other techniques to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for the children while they are in our care.
- Competitive compensation: Pay Rate is $10.00 per hour
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Complimentary gym memberships
- 401k options
- Paid time off, health, dental, and vision benefits, and paid parental leave for 30+ hours per week employees
- Flexible vacation plan and paid holidays for 40 hours per week employees