- VASA Fitness
- Murray, UT
Child Care Team Lead
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: [Add job type here]
The Child Care Team Lead (CCTL) at VASA Fitness is responsible for building and developing a high-performing team who cares for and safeguards the well-being of the children of our members and guests during their visits to VASA. This is achieved by ensuring that everyone who enters KidCare feels welcome, ensuring the safety of our mini-members, and delivering fun and entertaining programs. Additionally, the CCTL will make sure KidCare is sparkling clean and well-maintained.
- Support staffing and training of Child Care Attendants (CCA).
- Uphold KidCare standards and ensure the safety of mini-members.
- Implement fun and entertaining programming for mini-members.
- Execute flawless playbook for KidCare programs.
- Manage operating costs without sacrificing the needs of our mini-members.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of KidCare.
- Identify and submit tickets for equipment repairs and ensure fixed equipment.
- Partner with GM to perform hourly safety scans in KidCare.
- Build and develop a high-performing team adhering to VASA's core values.
- Coach and support ongoing team member development.
- Competitive compensation: $15.50 per hour
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships and 401k options for all employees
- Paid time off, health, dental, vision benefits, and paid parental leave for 30+ hours per week employees
- Flexible vacation plan, paid holidays, and additional benefits for 40 hours per week employees