- VASA Fitness
- Oswego, IL
Child Care Team Lead
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: Full-Time
The Child Care Team Lead (CCTL) at VASA Fitness is responsible for building and developing a high-performing team to care for and safeguard the well-being of children during their visits to VASA. This role also entails ensuring a welcoming environment in KidCare, delivering fun and entertaining programs, and maintaining a clean and well-maintained KidCare facility.
- Support staffing and training for Child Care Attendants (CCA).
- Uphold KidCare standards and ensure the safety of mini members.
- Ensure fun and entertaining programming for mini members.
- Execute flawless playbooks and manage operating costs without sacrificing the needs of mini members.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the KidCare center.
- Identify and submit tickets for equipment repair and ensure quick resolution.
- Build and develop a high-performing team that aligns with VASA's core values.
- Coach and support ongoing team member development through building trust and strong relationships with all team members.
At VASA Fitness, we offer competitive benefits, including healthcare options, 401k, paid time off, and flexible vacation plans. Join our passionate, fun, and united team and make a difference in the lives of our members and mini members!