- Wright Media
- Como, MS
Class A Tanker Driver Job
Company: Wright Media
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Up to $98K Annually
We are seeking a highly qualified Class A Tanker Driver to join our transportation team. As an integral part of our operations, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting goods using tanker trucks. This position offers competitive pay and benefits, along with opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Safely operate a tanker truck to transport various liquid products to designated locations.
- Adhere to all safety and traffic regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment and prevent accidents.
- Perform thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle and maintain accurate records of goods transported.
- Communicate effectively with dispatchers and clients to ensure timely delivery and efficient transport logistics.
- Hold a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with tanker endorsement in the state of residence.
- Minimum of six (6) months verifiable experience driving a minimum of five (5) axle diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination unit.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a stable work history.
- No driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) convictions in the previous seven (7) years.
- Pass the road test and DOT physical exam, pulmonary function test, and a controlled substance test.
Competitive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, and more.