- Wright Media
- Proctorville, OH
Class A Tanker Driver Job
Company: Wright Media
We are seeking a dedicated Class A Tanker Driver to join our team. As part of our transportation department, you will be responsible for transporting various liquid materials in a safe and efficient manner. If you are an experienced professional looking for a rewarding career in the transportation industry, we encourage you to apply.
- Transport liquid materials in alignment with safety and regulatory standards.
- Maintain accurate records of all deliveries and pick-ups.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the proper functioning of the vehicle.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines during the loading and unloading process.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with tanker endorsement in the state of residence.
- Hazmat endorsement, if required in your location.
- Minimum of six months verifiable experience driving a minimum of five-axle diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination unit.
- Stable work history and a minimum age of 21.
- Clean driving record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the last seven years.
- Professional appearance and performance with the ability to pass DOT physical and drug tests.
- Excellent Pay - Up To $98k Annually
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual Safety Bonus Programs
- Holiday Pay and Vacation Time
- Training and Recruitment Incentive Programs