- Avis Budget Group
- Houston, TX
We are looking for a responsible and energetic Client Relations Specialist to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise. As a valued addition to our team, you will play a crucial role in helping customers with the return of their rental cars. This includes meeting and greeting customers, securing keys, recording mileage, gas levels, and car damage, all while providing excellent customer service.
Perks You’ll Get
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full on-the-job training to learn our business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
What We’re Looking For
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- 6 months retail customer service experience is a bonus!
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.