- Norman Regional Health System
- Edmond, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to join our fast-paced, team-oriented pharmacy department at Norman Regional Health System. As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care for all patients and promoting desirable patient outcomes through safe, cost-effective drug therapies. This full-time position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement within the organization. Join our dedicated team and be a part of making a difference in people's lives!
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care for all patients.
- Develop, implement, and maintain distributive processes and pharmacy programs that promote desirable patient outcomes.
- Utilize pharmaceutical mathematics to solve problems and critical thinking to evaluate and choose the best solutions.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to organize and accomplish tasks effectively.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and standards using relevant information and individual judgment.
- Perform physical activities requiring considerable use of arms and legs, such as lifting, pushing carts, bending, and climbing steps.
- Teach and mentor pharmacy students serving as interns.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic computer systems and software.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- At least 1500 hours of practice in pharmacy, with 2 years of full-time equivalent experience within a health system or with medication use technology used in a health system.
- Preferably 1 year or more experience working with a health system's current medication technology system.
- Pharmacist experience in a hospital setting is strongly preferred.
- Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy, with a preceptor license preferred.
$41.20/hr - $67.30/hr, depending on previous experience. Additionally, benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for career advancement within the organization.