- Norman Regional Health System
- Oklahoma City, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are seeking a driven Clinical Pharmacist to join our growing team-oriented pharmacy department at Norman Regional Health System. This is a full-time position that offers competitive hourly pay, superb benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If you are passionate about providing optimal pharmaceutical care to patients and thrive in a high-paced, high-volume pharmacy environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care for all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of pharmacy programs promoting desirable patient outcomes through safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Use pharmaceutical mathematics and critical thinking to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to accomplish tasks in an organized manner.
- Perform physical activities requiring considerable use of arms, legs, and body movements, such as lifting and pushing.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic computer systems and software.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy.
- 2 years full-time equivalent experience in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in a health system.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working with health system's current medication technology system. Working both independently and in complex collaborative team environments.
- Pharmacist experience in a hospital setting strongly preferred.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a hospital setting.
(Above requirements can be met by an equivalent combination of education and experience.)
- Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy.
- Preceptor license preferred.
- Annual memberships in the Oklahoma Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists are strongly encouraged.
- Completion of general and patient care orientation is required prior to providing patient care.
- $41.20/hr-$67.30/hr depending on previous experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.