- Avis Budget Group
- Houston, TX
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Associates to join our growing Avis Budget Group team. As a valued member of our enterprise, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service during the return of rental cars. Your responsibilities will include meeting and greeting customers, securing keys, recording mileage, gas levels, and vehicle damage, and checking cars into our computer system.
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full on-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and other insurance
- $270 tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401k retirement benefits
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and purchase of Avis/Budget cars
What We're Looking For
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors and flexible to work all shifts
- 6 months retail customer service experience (bonus)
About Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and invite you to join us in our mission to provide exceptional service and opportunity.
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. This role is physically demanding, and the essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.