- Avis Budget Group
- Detroit, MI
We are seeking responsible and energetic Customer Service Associates to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise. In this role, you will help customers with the return of their rental cars, ensuring an exceptional experience and providing excellent customer service. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to our industry-leading mobility solutions and be a valued addition to our team. Join us and put a smile on our customers' faces!
- Assist customers in the return of rental cars, including greeting customers, securing keys, recording mileage, gas levels, and damage to the cars, and checking them into our computer system.
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full on-the-job training and professional skills enhancement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and other insurance
- Contribution to tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and Avis/Budget car purchase discounts
What We're Looking For
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors and flexibility with shifts
- 6 months retail customer service experience is a bonus
About Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and are dedicated to connecting individuals to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise. Join us in our mission today!
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. This role may require the ability to stand, walk, and enter/exit vehicles for prolonged periods. The advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only.