- Atlanta, GA
We are looking to hire a Digital Producer to join our client's innovative team. As a Digital Producer, you will be instrumental in leading the delivery of front-end content and enhancing customer experiences across various digital platforms.
- Define project scope, milestones, and work closely with cross-functional teams throughout the design phases.
- Develop and communicate comprehensive requirements and briefs for internal and external teams.
- Evaluate solutions and content to ensure they meet creative, authoring, and business needs.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors to ensure delivery adherence and provide stakeholders with project updates.
- Collaborate with the UX team on design proposals and advocate for them with stakeholders and development groups.
- Assist in selecting vendor options and assessing the scope of work for bidding.
- Utilize digital expertise to enhance solutions proposed by UX and development teams.
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and creative teams, identifying, communicating, and mitigating risks and issues.
Experience Level: Experienced
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Experience: 3-5 years in a similar role, freelance or full-time
Skills: Digital Production, Marketing, JIRA
Job ID: 1039549
Equal Opportunity Employer: Cella is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations: We welcome and support all applicants. If you need accommodations during the application process, please contact [email protected]
Pay and Benefits: Compensation based on education, experience, and other factors. Comprehensive benefits package including health, incentives, and 401K.