- Twin Falls, ID
Sevita, a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care, is seeking compassionate and dedicated individuals to join our mission-driven team as Direct Support Professionals (DSPs). As a DSP at Sevita, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing personalized support and fostering independence.
- Assist individuals with personal hygiene and daily living activities.
- Support individuals in achieving developmental goals such as budgeting, exercise, and nutrition.
- Foster meaningful relationships and create opportunities for individuals to be part of the community and engage in preferred activities.
- Provide support to individuals with behavioral challenges and complex needs.
- Competitive Pay: Hourly rate of $15.00 and full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match.
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge and be at your best at work.
- Network of Support: Access to compassionate supervisors who deeply care about the participants and your wellbeing.
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company committed to innovation and enhancing care.
- Learning and Development: Opportunities for growth and development, including tools and training for a fulfilling career.