- Madison, WI
Sevita provides community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals in Madison, WI. As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will support individuals with disabilities and behavioral challenges, develop meaningful relationships, and assist them in achieving their developmental goals.
- Support individuals with disabilities in various activities of daily living.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve.
- Assist in achieving participant's developmental goals such as budgeting and exercise.
- Provide personal hygiene support and assist individuals with behavioral challenges and complex needs.
- Competitive pay with pay on demand and full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match.
- Paid time off plus holiday pay.
- Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing.
- A stable job at an established, growing company specialized in human services.
- Training and development opportunities with paid training during orientation and while training within the program.