- Community Choice Financial Family of Brands
- Des Moines, IA
Community Choice Financial Family of Brands is seeking a highly qualified District Manager to be responsible for overseeing the growth and performance of multiple locations and employees. This role involves driving the success of stores through ongoing coaching, analyzing growth potential of each location, and ensuring they operate towards set goals. The successful candidate will be involved in developing and implementing store-specific sales goals, tracking and analyzing store performance, establishing development paths for team members, and partnering with recruiting to attract top talent.
- Develop and implement store-specific sales goals.
- Track, analyze, and report individual store and district performance.
- Establish clear development paths for team members and maintain a strategic succession plan.
- Partner with recruiting to build strategies for attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring top talent.
- Plan and execute strategies to drive marketing efforts and increase company awareness.
- Ensure company cleanliness and safety standards are met.
- Protect company assets by completing store audits with rigorous review and analysis.
- Enforce a work environment that upholds compliance with company procedures and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Visit each store in the district during store business hours to provide ongoing coaching, training, and mentorship to teams.
- Utilize personal vehicle to conduct company business throughout the workday, including daily store-to-store travel throughout the district.
- Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and team members at all levels.
- At least six years of leadership experience and/or at least three years' experience at a District Manager/Multi-Unit level or above.
- Management of at least eight brick and mortar retail locations with at least eight direct reports.
- Employee mentoring and development experience.
- Ability to travel throughout the district on a daily basis.
- Very strong people management skills with the ability to instill a culture of accountability.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Successful financial management experience, including profit and loss reports and budgets.
- Physical demands for this position frequently include the ability to remain in a stationary position, lift and move up to 25 pounds, and operate mechanical controls.
- Consistent track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations.
- Innovative and strategic approach to increasing brand awareness.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations.