- Royal Palm Beach, FL
Are you pursuing your undergraduate or post-graduate degree and looking for real responsibility and the ability to make a true impact? If so, this role is for you. Our District Managers at Aldi are responsible for supervising the operations of an entire district and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our global organization. As a District Manager in the Royal Palm Beach Division, you'll oversee up to six stores, lead employees, and drive sales growth for one of the fastest-growing US grocery retailers.
- Lead and supervise the operations of multiple stores in Southern & Southwest Florida.
- Develop action plans to improve operating results and drive sales growth.
- Recruit, develop, and motivate a professional workforce.
- Ensure adherence to company merchandising plans and maintain a safe store environment.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is required for this position.
• Develop rapport, trust, and open communication with direct reports. • Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Knowledge of human resource management principles.
Daily local travel is required in a company car.
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid Holidays.
- Parental and Caregiver Leave Benefits.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment.