- Littleton, CO
Company: DISHJob Type: Full-Time Salary: $63,150.00/Year - $90,000.00/Year
DISH, an EchoStar Company, is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Executive Assistant to help support our vibrant IT Department. If you're an administrative wizard with a passion for precision and a knack for problem-solving, you might be the perfect addition to our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, embraces change and is a master of communication. As an Executive Assistant, you'll be at the heart of our operations, ensuring everything runs like a well-oiled machine.
- Playing the room reservation guru and keeping an eye on email and phone communications.
- Fine-tuning and innovating internal processes that help our executives and the entire department shine.
- Collaborating with both internal and external leaders on various projects and tasks.
- Stepping into the role of office manager helping with seating, supply inventory, and office equipment.
- Managing sensitive and confidential information related to travel, expenses, vendor relationships, and much more.
- Creating unforgettable department meetings and events throughout the year.
- Collecting and processing expense reports.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, with at least 2 years of related experience and/or training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with office tools and applications, from computers to phone systems and copiers.
- The uncanny ability to juggle multiple projects with finesse and keep perfect time.
- A passion for teamwork, adaptability, and a taste for challenges.
- The self-sufficiency to lead and prioritize work with minimal guidance.
- Outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written.
- A knack for connecting with staff at all levels, from the newest team member to the CEO.
- The agility to thrive in a fast-paced environment while upholding an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Proficiency in Google Suite / Google Workspace tools like Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Chat, and Google Meet.
We offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits.
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check. This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.