- Hurricane, WV
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: [Add job type here]
As a Field Technician at DISH, you will be representing the company in customers' homes daily, delivering TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. You will have the opportunity to lead the charge for a world-class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit, ensuring an excellent customer experience. This role offers a 4-day work week with opportunities for overtime, paid training, paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive salary starting at $17.00 per hour with a potential promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase. DISH provides a supportive work environment with incentives, benefits, and opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Represent DISH in customers' homes and deliver TV and Smart Home solutions.
- Educate and connect customers with smart home possibilities during the installation process.
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly with customers.
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs and have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, DISH provides a wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, health savings account, free DISH TV programming, Sling TV, Boost Infinite phone plans, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, including a drug test and an acceptable driving record.