- Westin New Orleans
- New Orleans, LA
The General Preventive Maintenance Mechanic at Westin New Orleans is responsible for ensuring the property is maintained in optimal condition with minimal inconvenience to customers and employees. You will be tasked with a range of maintenance duties including repairing air conditioning systems, performing plumbing repairs, troubleshooting kitchen equipment, and maintaining preventive maintenance records.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning systems.
- Test and record equipment readings.
- Repair and program hotel electronic lock systems.
- Perform plumbing repairs and furniture repair.
- Paint designated areas and finish sheet rock.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and lift heavy objects when necessary.