- VASA Fitness
- Centennial, CO
Group Fitness Instructor
Location: Not specified
Job Type: Not specified
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness, Group Fitness Instructors are high energy, knowledgeable champions that motivate and UPLIFT others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared, making sure the room is prepared and members are greeted at the door on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and actively monitor members' in-class performance.
- Execute post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging, providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Be knowledgeable and a clear communicator, teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspire and energetic by creating community within a class that is inclusive, fun, and supportive.
- Actively promote classes to retain and invite new participants.