- VASA Fitness
- Denver, CO
Group Fitness Instructor
COMPANY: VASA Fitness
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SALARY: $21.00-$28.00 per hour DOE
POSITION TITLE: Group Fitness Instructor (GFI)- Yoga, Cycle, General. Bilingual Preferred
REPORTS TO: Group Fitness Team Lead
DIRECT REPORTS: None
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness. Group Fitness Instructors are high energy, knowledgeable champions that motivate and uplift others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared making sure the room is prepared and members are greeted at the door on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrates exercises and movements and actively monitors members in class performance
- Execute on post class procedures including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging and provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Knowledgeable and a clear communicator teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspiring and energetic by creating community within class that is inclusive, fun, and supportive.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At VASA Fitness, we want to create an uplifting experience for everyone by offering inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness.
We offer a competitive, all-encompassing benefits package which includes healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week. All employees receive two complimentary gym memberships--one for themselves and another to give away--plus 401k options.
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness. Group Fitness Instructors are high energy, knowledgeable champions that motivate and UPLIFT others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
30+ hours per week employees: Paid Time Off (hourly), Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave (in addition to above)
Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships
- 401k options
- Paid Time Off for employees working 30+ hours per week
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave for employees working 30+ hours per week