- VASA Fitness
- Fillmore County, MN
Group Fitness Instructor
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Salary: Pay Range is $21.00-$28.00 per hour DOE
At VASA Fitness, we want to create an uplifting experience for everyone by offering inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness. Join a passionate, fun, and united team at VASA Fitness!
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness. Group Fitness Instructors are high energy, knowledgeable champions that motivate and UPLIFT others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared making sure the room is prepared and members are greeted at the door on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrates exercises and movements and actively monitors members in class performance.
- Execute on post class procedures including cleaning, sanitizing and organizing to provide a safe, clean and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging and provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Knowledgeable and a clear communicator teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspiring and energetic by creating community within class that is inclusive, fun and supportive.
Actively promotes classes to retain and invite new participants.
- Competitive, all-encompassing benefits package.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships.
- 401k options.
- Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Flexible Vacation Plan and Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees.
We are a 'Great Place to Work' certified company!