- VASA Fitness
- Westminster, CO
Group Fitness Instructor
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Join our team at VASA Fitness, where we are dedicated to creating an uplifting fitness experience for our diverse community. As a Group Fitness Instructor, you will have the opportunity to motivate and inspire through movement and community within a group fitness class, providing an exceptional member experience.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared, ensuring the room is set up and members are greeted on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and actively monitor members in class performance.
- Execute post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging, providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Knowledgeable and a clear communicator, teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspiring and energetic, creating community within class that is inclusive, fun, and supportive.
- Actively promote classes to retain and invite new participants.
- Competitive, all-encompassing benefits package including healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships - one for themselves and another to give away - plus 401k options.
- Additional benefits for employees working 30+ and 40 hours per week, including paid time off, health, dental, vision benefits, paid parental leave, and a flexible vacation plan.
Come join VASA Fitness and be part of a passionate, fun, and united team dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of our members.