- VASA Fitness
- Tucson, AZ
VASA Fitness is seeking a Group Fitness Instructor (GFI) to join our team. Our company fosters a culture of unity, passion, love, integrity, fun, and trust, and we strive to create an uplifting experience for everyone through inclusive and on-trend fitness. As a GFI, you will play a key role in motivating and UPLIFTing our members through high-energy group fitness classes within a supportive community environment.
30+ hours per week employees receive a competitive benefits package, including healthcare benefits, two complimentary gym memberships, and 401k options. 40 hours per week employees also receive a flexible vacation plan (salary) and paid holidays.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared, ensuring the room is set up and members are greeted on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and monitor class performance.
- Execute post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing the environment.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Teach a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Create a supportive and inclusive community within classes through inspiration and energy.
- Actively promote classes to retain and invite new participants.