- VASA Fitness
- Jewell County, KS
Group Fitness Instructor
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: [Add job type here]
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness. Group Fitness Instructors are high energy, knowledgeable champions that motivate and UPLIFT others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
The deliverables for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared, making sure the room is prepared and members are greeted at the door on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and actively monitor members in class performance.
- Execute on post-class procedures including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging, and provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Knowledgeable and a clear communicator, teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspiring and energetic by creating a community within class that is inclusive, fun, and supportive.