- VASA Fitness
- Wheaton, IL
Group Fitness Instructor- Studio Red Coach
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: [Add job type here]
STUDIO RED Coaches at VASA Fitness are qualified Group Fitness Instructors who deliver an energetic and motivating high-intensity interval training workout, while providing an exceptional member experience. They are friendly, high energy, knowledgeable fitness professionals who motivate and support members in a fun, results-driven workout experience.
- Consistently provide an exceptional and memorable fitness experience to all STUDIO members by exemplifying VASA's values.
- Be punctual and prepared, ensuring the room is set up and members are greeted at the door to start class on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises with correct form and ensure members' safety regarding exercise technique.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Actively engage in the class, moving around the room while leading, coaching, and motivating members throughout the workout.
- Appropriately recommend relevant VASA Fitness products and amenities that meet members' needs.
- Actively invite and encourage non-STUDIO members to attend STUDIO RED classes to build STUDIO membership and class attendance.
- Coach individuals at their fitness levels, providing modifications when needed, to ensure each member feels successful, supported, and included as part of the VASA community.
- Monitor effort and encourage participants using Myzone technology.
- Ability to multitask, showing positive and motivating communication skills.
- Execute post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Engage with social media to promote the STUDIO product, invite your followers to your STUDIO RED classes, and celebrate member wins.
- Be open to coaching feedback and take necessary action to continue growing.
- Will to take classes from other STUDIO RED coaches to improve skills.
- Competitive hourly compensation.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships.
- 401k options.
- Paid Time Off for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Flexible Vacation Plan for 40 hours per week employees.
- Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees.