- VASA Fitness
- Draper, UT
Join our team at VASA Fitness as a Studio Red Coach, a qualified Group Fitness Instructor responsible for delivering an energetic, motivating high-intensity interval training workout, while ensuring an exceptional member experience. As a Studio Red Coach, you will have the opportunity to be part of a supportive community that offers competitive benefits, healthcare benefits, complimentary gym memberships, and 401k options. If you are a friendly, high-energy, and knowledgeable fitness professional, we encourage you to apply and join our passionate, fun, and united team.
- Consistently provide an exceptional and memorable fitness experience to all STUDIO members.
- Ensure punctuality and preparedness, setting up the room and greeting members to start class on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises with correct form and ensure member safety regarding exercise technique.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Actively engage in the class, moving around the room, leading, coaching, and motivating members throughout the workout.
- Appropriately recommend relevant VASA Fitness products and amenities to meet members' needs.
- Actively invite and encourage non-STUDIO members to attend STUDIO RED classes to build STUDIO membership and class attendance.
- Coach individuals at their fitness levels and abilities, providing modifications when needed to ensure each member feels successful, supported, and included as part of the VASA community.
- Monitor effort and encourage participants using Myzone technology.
- Ability to multitask and be organized, positive, and motivating with effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Execute post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Will engage with social media such as Instagram and Facebook to promote the STUDIO product, invite followers to STUDIO RED classes, and celebrate member wins.
- Openness to coaching feedback and willingness to take necessary action to continue growing.
- Willingness to take classes from other STUDIO RED coaches to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive compensation: $30.00 per hour
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships: one for themselves and another to give away
- 401k options
- Paid Time Off (for 30+ hours per week employees)
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave (for 30+ hours per week employees)
- Flexible Vacation Plan (for 40 hours per week employees)
- Paid Holidays (for 40 hours per week employees)