- Fox Run Village by Erickson Senior Living
- Novi, MI
Health Services Scheduler - Weekends Only!
Location: Fox Run Village by Erickson Senior Living, Novi, Michigan
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience starting at $17 hourly
The Health Services Scheduler will take ownership of all scheduling and payroll issues for the Continuing Care non-exempt staff. This role involves the day-to-day scheduling, staffing, and payroll issues and involves assistance in tracking productivity and budgetary reports. The schedule for this part-time position is every Saturday and Sunday with flexible hours. Full-time hours during the week are required for training until comfortable in the position.
- Coordinate and reorganize schedules to correspond with immediate staffing needs.
- Organize and implement a new procedure for contingent employees.
- Send all pay-end reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Effectively communicate with current staff and applicants by telephone, written correspondence, email, and/or oral communication when dealing with staffing and payroll issues.
- Create daily and monthly reports on staffing productivity.
- Assist in the maintenance of open position reports.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of secretarial or scheduling experience is required.
- Must have extensive experience with computers.
- College or related courses in business or professional school is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Excel and Kronos computer systems preferred.
What We Offer
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for employees.
- Onsite physician group dedicated to serving Erickson Senior Living residents.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Free onsite parking at all communities and corporate offices.