- Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- West Buxton, ME
The essential functions and basic duties of the Company Driver are to perform pre and post trip inspection of their vehicle, utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading/unloading and the proper operation of their equipment. As a Company Driver, you are also responsible for reviewing paperwork for completeness and accuracy, checking orders, delivering, and unloading products utilizing equipment. Operating the vehicle safely while maintaining compliance with DOT regulations and ensuring on-time delivery while communicating professionally with customers and vendors.
Why you should join Albertsons Companies, Inc:
- Competitive Wages
- Varying shifts available - home daily (in most markets)
- Associate discounts on groceries and other perks
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive route paperwork, truck, and trailer assignment and instructions for the route.
- Conduct pre-trip, inter-trip, and post-trip inspection for all units operated in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Verify load and load destination before departure.
- Ensure all cargo is secured throughout the delivery route.
- Report hours of service accurately in accordance with DOT regulations using an electronic logging device (ELD).