- Ballwin, MO
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the Flight Simulation I Labs (FSL) team located in Berkeley, MO. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.
The Flight Simulation | Labs Advanced Kill Chain team needs a 'Senior COMMS Software Engineer' to enable support of the team’s expanding statement of work. This leadership role will be the flight simulation senior technical focal for applications that make use of communications, networks, and data links.
- Be the Flight Simulation Labs technical subject matter expert on communications, networks, and data links capabilities
- Lead development of design and integration of complex software components related to MUM-T
- Propose and develop advanced COMMS CONOPS utilizing Rapid Advanced Prototyping Simulation
- Develop and own the execution of the team’s technical statements of work supporting multiple platforms
- Serve as advisor and spokesperson to program customers
- Lead activities to develop, document, and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs
- Provide direct support to junior team members to develop solutions to a wide range of complex problems
- Support advanced development programs in demonstrating future communication concepts
- Ability to obtain clearances for Special Access Programs
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field
- 5+ years of software development, integration, and testing experience
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Variable compensation opportunities
- Health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs
- Paid and unpaid time away from work