- The Hartford
- Lake Mary, FL
Leave Management Ability Analyst - Hybrid (Lake Mary, FL)
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $40,685 - $61,027
The Leave Management Analyst primarily investigates claims to determine if the insured person qualifies for benefits and works with them on a plan to return to work as soon as responsibly possible. The Leave Management Analyst supports our mission of helping our customers rebuild their lives after an unexpected event or illness happens while following corporate claim standards, policies and procedures, and statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
This role will have a Hybrid work arrangement, with the expectation of working in our Lake Mary, FL office 3 days a week (Tuesday through Thursday).
- Work with internal and external customers to retrieve and relay information relevant to leave management claims.
- Provide exceptional customer service using professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Gather information, make sound decisions and draw appropriate conclusions using critical thinking and mathematical aptitude.
- Utilize business acumen and technical expertise to make ethical decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment, with management oversight.
- Maintain a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Help to create a positive team environment that achieves Group Benefit Claims Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and objectives.
- 1+ years of experience providing quality customer service required.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a structured team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- HS Diploma/GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of claim experience a plus.
- Medical terminology is a plus.