- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Harrisburg, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Job Type: Full-time
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera McKennan Hospital where career opportunities are endless. Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork and compassion. Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, varied shifts, and career growth opportunities.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan endorses Standards of Care that require all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in his/her role as an LPN. He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour