- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Hills, MN
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Location: South Dakota
Job Type: Full-time
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera McKennan Hospital! If you are passionate about delivering the best nursing care in patient-focused settings, this position is for you.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Endorse Standards of Care and practice at a competent level of nursing care.
- Demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in the role of an LPN.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
- The hourly range for this position is $22.75 - $31.50 per hour, with the actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.