- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Larchwood, IA
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Job Type: Full-time
Avera McKennan Hospital is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to deliver exceptional nursing care in patient-focused settings. Join our team and be part of a positive work environment where teamwork, compassion, and excellent care are paramount.
- Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth opportunities to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a professional level of behavior as an LPN.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on the shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is preferred.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour