- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Baltic, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.75 - $31.50 per hour
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in patient-focused settings. Join a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, compassion, and the goal of Moving Health Forward for patients. This position offers competitive pay, free health insurance, as well as options for the Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts, and career growth opportunities.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization that practices the mission in daily operations and values teamwork, considering the team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: Nurses have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan endorses Standards of Care that require all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior as an LPN. Responsible for individual actions and patient care outcomes delivered on his/her shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable. Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts