- VASA Fitness
- Villa Park, IL
Member Experience Specialist
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Hourly, Mornings and Afternoons
Compensation: Base rate of $14.00 per hour, plus commission eligibility for memberships and personal training sales
Bilingual: Spanish speakers encouraged to apply
The Member Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering a fun and meaningful experience to VASA Fitness members and guests during each visit. This involves greeting members in a friendly manner, creating personal connections, ensuring timely problem reporting, organizing equipment, and maintaining cleanliness. Additionally, the MES team is responsible for selling memberships, driving upgrades, and giving tours to guests and members around the gym.
Commitment to Delivering a Fun and Meaningful Guest and Member Experience:
- Demonstrate a genuine, kind attitude when interacting with guests and members.
- Greet guests and members with a smile, eye contact, and a courteous tone.
- Anticipate guest and member needs and respond accordingly by providing clear direction, accurate information, and support through tools and technology.
- Be familiar with membership plans, pricing, amenities, add-on options, and class formats.
- Provide club tours following the Guest to Member Journey, sell memberships, help members upgrade, and sign members up for personal training.
- Proactively improve the guest and member experience by sharing feedback with leadership and collaborating with the team to implement ideas.
Upholds VASA Operational Standards:
- Execute daily responsibilities to VASA's high standards by following guest and member check-in processes and procedures, completing daily cleaning and hourly club walks, restocking merchandise, and processing REVIVE sales.
Join VASA Fitness and work with a passionate, fun, and united team! VASA Fitness offers a competitive, all-encompassing benefits package that includes healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week. All employees receive two complimentary gym memberships—one for themselves and another to give away—plus 401k options. Additional benefits await those who work longer hours. VASA Fitness is proud to be a 'Great Place to Work' certified company.