- VASA Fitness
- Fillmore County, MN
Member Experience Specialist
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 per hour, plus commission eligibility for memberships and personal training sales
VASA Fitness aims to create an uplifting experience for everyone by offering inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness. Our culture is centered on unity, passion, love, integrity, fun, and trust. We are proud to be a 'Great Place to Work' certified company.
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships for employees - one for themselves and another to give away.
- 401k options.
The Member Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering a fun and meaningful experience to our members and guests on every visit. This includes greeting members in a friendly manner, creating personal connections, ensuring problems are reported in a timely manner, organizing equipment, and maintaining cleanliness. The MES team is responsible for creating a great first impression of VASA Fitness, selling memberships, driving upgrades, and touring guests and members around the gym.
Commitment to Delivering a Fun and Meaningful Guest and Member Experience:
- Demonstrate a genuine, kind attitude when interacting with Guests and Members.
- Greet guests and members with a smile, eye contact, and courteous tone.
- Be familiar with membership plans, pricing, amenities, add-on options, and class formats.
- Provide club tours, sell memberships, help members upgrade, book personal training consultations, and sign members up for personal training.
- Consistently find ways to improve the Guest and Member experience by sharing member feedback with leadership and collaborating to implement ideas.
Upholds VASA Operational Standards:
- Execute daily responsibilities in accordance with VASA's high standards, including guest and member check-in processes, completing daily cleaning and hourly club walks, restocking merchandise, and processing sales.