- Collinsville, IL
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth.
The Flight Line Mechanical Support Equipment team in St. Louis MO is seeking a talented Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer with Support Equipment knowledge to fill a position in Ground Support Equipment (GSE). The GSE team supports various Boeing platforms, and this role involves managing total design, development, manufacturing, and testing of Ground Support Equipment. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating with customers, managing project schedules, and developing technical documentation.
- Plan and manage project schedules including EVM performance
- Collaborate with customers regarding new mechanical GSE contracts and their associated design requirements
- Develop technical documentation for mechanical support equipment
- Create test procedures and perform system verification tests
- Oversee external customer deliverables related to GSE hardware
- Bachelor's degree within Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering Discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a Mechanical Engineering role
- Experience with mechanical troubleshooting, disassembly, and repair
- Experience working on military aircraft
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance, retirement savings plans, and other benefits
- Paid time off and various employee programs